Zodiac Generates Leads with Cross-Media Marketing Platform
Key Performance Indicators
in Rebate Downloads
in Cost per Conversion
Zodiac Pool Systems required a cost effective and easy to implement marketing platform that could improve efficiency, track results and increase return on investment on their existing marketing mix without adding complexity.
Support from multiple departments needed to be kept to an absolute minimum during implementation of the solution. Additional budget for new projects was limited, IT and other internal technical support was not readily available, and the marketing department did not have additional manpower resources.
Goals for the campaign came in three categories:
- Increasing campaign impressions/reach
- Simplifying lead nurture & follow-up
- Increasing survey submissions
- Increasing consumer list size with opt-ins
- Tracking the rebate cycle
- Improving campaign reporting
- Managing consumer profiles & opt-outs
- Improving data management
Decrease cost by
- Lowering total cost & decreasing cost per conversion
- Reach 15,000 rebate downloads and have a cost per conversion of less than $100
Zodiac Pool Systems selected JFM Concepts and their VDP Web marketing platform to develop and coordinate their cross-media strategy. With the new solution Zodiac saw a dramatic improvement in results.
- More than 200% improvement in rebate downloads without an increase in marketing budget
- 400% decrease in cost per conversion for PPC advertising
- Personalized URLs allowed direct mail tracking campaign-wide and on a prospect-by-prospect basis for the first time
- Response rates (visiting the Personalized URL) ranging from 4% to 12%
Working with VDP Web allowed us to quickly deploy and track large scale campaigns. The consolidated reporting dashboard provided us with performance insights from across all of our direct mail and digital marketing campaigns.
– Eric Hill, Online Marketing Manager, Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc.
Read more about how this program was structured and why it succeeded. PODi members can download the full case study. Nonmembers: Get a complimentary copy for a limited time. Learn more at www.vdpweb.com.